Give Thanks

8:43 PM

As I reflect on the past year and everything I am thankful for, I came across this: What Social Entrepreneurs are Thankful For. Read and be delighted.

My favorite quote on the page? Glad you asked!

Josh Levy, Change.org

"I'm thankful that I'm in a position to spend my days helping to bring people together, to get them more involved in the issues of our time. And to do this while helping my own family grow -- these are real privileges."

I can't wait to be in that place (done with school with a little change in my pocket) to make change. Until you/I get there, take baby steps.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Followers

Melissa's Reading List

  • Women Don't Ask - Linda Babcock & Sara Laschever
  • Rich Dad, Poor Dad
  • Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High
  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
  • The Tipping Point
  • The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Follow Them and People Will Follow You - John C. Maxwell