7 Random Things About Me

2:32 PM

Nicole of Chestnut Orange fame tagged me to share so here goes...

1. My biggest pet peeves are people who drag their feet, chew with their mouths open (yuck) and add "S" where it doesn't belong. Ex. 1 Bison: a herd of Bison -- there is no such thing as "Bisons" people!

2. I wanted to have 7 kids when I was in high school, I was going through my big family phase. I think I'm over it.

3. I HATE when people ask questions back to me! Ex.
G: "Hey, Melissa did you go anywhere?"
M: "No."
G: "You didn't go anywhere!?"

Umm, I answered already. Thanks.

4. I love my family. They are hi-LARI-ous. From my nephew saying the baby smells like a skunk to my grandma asking "So...what are you doing with your hair?"

5. Traveling is one of my passions. Mlle M and I want to write a book about our collective adventures, be on the look out for that!

6. I'm pretty boring, lol. I love reading random books that catch my eye (yes, I judge by the cover sometimes). I also choose staying home watching one of my fave syndicated shows or planning my takeover of the world over going out 9 times out of 10.

7. I've wanted a pet pig and a monkey for forever. Thats why I gave up pork (and I never ate monkey so that was easy).

*And a bonus:
I had braces 2x.
I just found out yesterday, raccoons have people hands! Who knew!? But aren't they cute!
Now Tagging:
La Princesa: http://princesaashleigh.blogspot.com/
Ms. K. Elise, BAP Extraordinaire: http://misskatrinaelise.blogspot.com/
W. Elaine, of 1016: http://thebadgirlsguide.blogspot.com/

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Followers

Melissa's Reading List

  • Women Don't Ask - Linda Babcock & Sara Laschever
  • Rich Dad, Poor Dad
  • Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High
  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
  • The Tipping Point
  • The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Follow Them and People Will Follow You - John C. Maxwell