Dolls Like Me

8:09 PM

So every now and again I see something and think, "Man, I wish I had thought of that." Instead of keeping it to myself I will share these great business ideas/inventions with all of you from time to time.

Enter Dolls Like Me.



Dolls, games, toys and books for the multicultural audience or those who just want to expose their kids to more. Games that depict the colors and faces around us.
Dolls like me.

Look at this little toy phone!


And my FAVORITE! A memory game, I Never Forget a Face, with kids from all over the world.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Followers

Melissa's Reading List

  • Women Don't Ask - Linda Babcock & Sara Laschever
  • Rich Dad, Poor Dad
  • Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High
  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
  • The Tipping Point
  • The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Follow Them and People Will Follow You - John C. Maxwell