Updates

1:43 PM

Hello All,

I'm still excited and preparing for my trip to Bangladesh. Just a few updates:

  • I am accepting donations via PayPal. See link below and at upper right hand corner of my page.





  • I want to hear your fundraising ideas. I've already gotten a suggestion to do a pollado, like a fish fry but with pollo, but thats it so far!

  • I'm going to start a new weekly feature about being cheap as Whitney requested. I'm telling you, its an art.

  • That's all folks. Can't wait to hear from you.

    Me.

    You Might Also Like

    0 comments

    Popular Posts

    Followers

    Melissa's Reading List

    • Women Don't Ask - Linda Babcock & Sara Laschever
    • Rich Dad, Poor Dad
    • Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High
    • 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
    • The Tipping Point
    • The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Follow Them and People Will Follow You - John C. Maxwell