Love

12:19 AM

Love is a plenty splendid thing.

Ever since reading this: Couple married for 80 years & still going strong. I've been thinking about the longevity & meaning of true love. Its memory and the joy it brings outlasts life itself.

Haven't fully formed my thoughts around it but Uncle Ovid passed away today (my bf's great uncle). He left the earth peacefully and in the arms of his loving wife. He was over 80 years old. Man, that's love. To go peacefully, without pain in the arms of the one who loves you.

It really makes me again thank God for having a love like that. I am blessed.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Followers

Melissa's Reading List

  • Women Don't Ask - Linda Babcock & Sara Laschever
  • Rich Dad, Poor Dad
  • Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High
  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
  • The Tipping Point
  • The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Follow Them and People Will Follow You - John C. Maxwell