Keep Going by T-Pain

6:56 PM

Words of inspiration from (of all places) T-Pain.

Yeah
Uh
uhem
keep going
yeah

they get me up in the morning
they give me reason to believe I'm here
for somebody
for someone

they make me feel so joyous
happiness aint a word describe, what i feel
like when i try to give it up
sick and tired of all this stuff
they give me reason to
keep goin
and goin

when i feel that i should quit
i keep goin
i never knew dis would happen
and if u knew bout my past you would see
why
its a miracle

but u can see why I'm happy
nobody wished dis for me
this was prayer
where would i be with out them

and when try to give it up
sick and tired of all this stuff
when i feel like its enough
i keep goin
they give me reason to keep goin
and goin
and goin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Followers

Melissa's Reading List

  • Women Don't Ask - Linda Babcock & Sara Laschever
  • Rich Dad, Poor Dad
  • Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High
  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
  • The Tipping Point
  • The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Follow Them and People Will Follow You - John C. Maxwell