The Big Move

8:49 AM


As many of you know, I love nonprofits. Now that I have finished my Master of Nonprofit Organizations at Case Western Reserve University, I feel even more prepared to combine life experience with classroom learning to make an impact.

That is part of the reason why I am packing up and heading to DC this weekend.

I have a passion for youth and education and plan on putting that into action soon. Be on the lookout for updates, advice, tips on what to do (and what not to do) in the near future. Here's to changing the world! Cheers!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Followers

Melissa's Reading List

  • Women Don't Ask - Linda Babcock & Sara Laschever
  • Rich Dad, Poor Dad
  • Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High
  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
  • The Tipping Point
  • The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Follow Them and People Will Follow You - John C. Maxwell