Brandon Young

9:26 PM

In broad daylight.


I don't understand, how can you shoot someone, somebody's child, and get away in broad daylight.

I didn't even know this kid but my computer is getting wet as I sit here bawling my eyes out.

He was so close to finishing. He was a senior getting ready to apply for colleges and some group of heartless, talentless, emotional bastards killed him. I don't understand whats happening all around me...http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2009/11/trademark_gang_song_signaled_f.html

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Followers

Melissa's Reading List

  • Women Don't Ask - Linda Babcock & Sara Laschever
  • Rich Dad, Poor Dad
  • Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High
  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
  • The Tipping Point
  • The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Follow Them and People Will Follow You - John C. Maxwell