Not Watching TV

10:16 AM

So I don't watch any tv that's still on for the most part. My fave shows like Will and Grace, Golden Girls, Frasier, etc are all on DVD so I can watch them online or on my laptop at my leisure.


This was the worst invention ever.

I am just now realizing how much time I waste watching tv or even being distracted by it in the background. So this is my tv-free week. Sounds simple enough, right? Not. Last time I did this I nearly when insane, who knew my thoughts were so loud, constant and distracting? I didn't! I'd been drowning them out for forever.

So here we go. Hopefully in my new-found free time I will continue my personal growth reading list...









And for funzies so far...



Along with this movie. Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room.











Any suggestions for my Reading and Educational Movie List? Let me know!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts

Followers

Melissa's Reading List

  • Women Don't Ask - Linda Babcock & Sara Laschever
  • Rich Dad, Poor Dad
  • Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High
  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
  • The Tipping Point
  • The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Follow Them and People Will Follow You - John C. Maxwell