Busy

4:56 PM



A busy day in Dhaka.

Just here thinking about the speed of life. Rush to get to work. Rush to school. Pick the kids up, homework, visit this person, return that. Always busy. I've been unemployed for 2 weeks now and I must say, I enjoy the break. Yes, I am concerned that I may run out of money but I'm not homeless (Thanks, Dad!) so I can't say I am worried about it.

In the fast-paced world we call home, what do you do when you have to do nothing? Can you even slow yourself down to consider it?

I'm just wondering...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Followers

Melissa's Reading List

  • Women Don't Ask - Linda Babcock & Sara Laschever
  • Rich Dad, Poor Dad
  • Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High
  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
  • The Tipping Point
  • The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Follow Them and People Will Follow You - John C. Maxwell