Bangladesh in Photos. Overview Part 1.

5:24 PM

Just a few photos. I'm still gathering my thoughts and what not.

Picture near our hotel in Bogra, Bangladesh...I think.






This lady was at Mahasthangarh, a partially unearthed ancient city in ruins. She's selling some kind of meat and puffed rice (it was way better than Rice Krispies.




Quick pic in front of the replicated Nobel Prize Stage.







Mother and child.










I took over 400 photos so let me know what you want to see. More to come!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Followers

Melissa's Reading List

  • Women Don't Ask - Linda Babcock & Sara Laschever
  • Rich Dad, Poor Dad
  • Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High
  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
  • The Tipping Point
  • The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Follow Them and People Will Follow You - John C. Maxwell