My Ideal Career

6:30 PM

I am beginning to realize my ideal career would involve surfing the internet for random things and connecting people.

It would involve:


and this


Not that I work out now but I want to start again (a woman can hope) AND I come up with great ideas when I do actually work out/slow down.

and I would


and the people


I'd be the idea woman, other people would carry out the tasks.
All in the comfort of my own home pictured here:

or, to keep me from becoming a complete workaholic, I'd work in a really laidback office that inspires creativity.

:-) Can't wait, until then I guess I'll keep going to class and finding new internships to help me add tools to my career toolbox.

What would your dream job look like?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Followers

Melissa's Reading List

  • Women Don't Ask - Linda Babcock & Sara Laschever
  • Rich Dad, Poor Dad
  • Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High
  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
  • The Tipping Point
  • The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Follow Them and People Will Follow You - John C. Maxwell