Things to Do on My Day Off

12:57 PM

Well, everyday is my day off now that I'm unemployed but I digress. Here are 2 fun things to do to pass the time!

Learn Something.

Academic Earth provides video lectures from Ivy-League professors on everything from economics to entrepreneurship, anatomy to physics.
What did I watch? How to Find Your Passion & Pursue it.

Go Somewhere.
Well, not really. Stay right at your computer. Travel, instead, through cyberspace via flickr.com. How about we go to Tanzania. Why? I don't know but these pictures are great!

Any other suggestions?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Followers

Melissa's Reading List

  • Women Don't Ask - Linda Babcock & Sara Laschever
  • Rich Dad, Poor Dad
  • Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High
  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
  • The Tipping Point
  • The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Follow Them and People Will Follow You - John C. Maxwell